My book challenge for 2015!
this year I decided to do a challenge that didn’t have to do with the quantity of book that I read, but the type of books that I read.
Read a book:
- With more than 500 pages.
That became a movie this year(DUFF, June 22nd).
- Published this year.
- With a number in the title.
- Written by someone under 30.
- With nonhuman characters(Vampire Academy).
- That’s funny.
By a female author(An Ember In The Ashes May). With a 1 word title(Enclave: Finished: January 24th.).
- Of short stories.
- That’s set in a different country.
- That is a mystery or a thriller.
- By and author I love that I haven’t read yet.
- That was recommended by a friend.
- Based on true story.
- At the bottom of my to-be-read pile.
- That scares me.
- Based entirely on its cover.
- That is a memoir.
That I can finish in a day(Ask Me No Question: Finished: January 27th, Elapsed time: 4 Hours).
- With antonym in the title.
- Set somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit.
- That came out the year I was born.
- With bad reviews.
- That is a trilogy.
- From my childhood.
- With a love triangle.
Set in the future(The Heir, May).
- Set in high school.
With a color in the title(Red Queen).
- That made you cry.
- With magic.
- By an author you’ve never read before.
- That was originally written in a different language.
- I started but never finished.